Weddings & Commitment Ceremonies & Receptions
A place of Celebration
Cerimon House is a captivating, unique, and artful sanctuary space where you can mark your special moments. We are available for weddings, gatherings, and all other celebrations of the heart, including: recommitment of vows, marriage equality gatherings, themed ceremonies, large receptions and more.
Our Main Auditorium is tastefully restored in a neutral palette that can be easily dressed-up with your wedding colors & themes.
For ceremonies & weddings, our Main Auditorium fits 100 guests seated at tables - or 150 guests standing (cocktail style). We also offer a wrap-around balcony with additional seating, which is a great space for a secondary food & beverage area, as needed.
Your all-inclusive rental includes the following:
- 7 hours exclusive use of the building (additional time may be rented by the hour)
- 1-hour staging rehearsal (to be scheduled), and 2-hour ‘technical rehearsal’ the day-of for equipment set-up
- Onsite Weddings Event Coordinator to help the entire day of the event
- 2 one-hour dedicated planning sessions and unlimited emails & phone calls with Coordinator
- Set-up & clean-up by our staff
- 100 banquet chairs and 22 folding tables (6' X 2.5')
- Tables for catering and other needs
- 4 individual unisex restrooms
- Use of our Wedding Party suite
- Plentiful free on-street parking, north of NE Sumner St.
We offer clear Pricing & value:
- No corkage fees
- No catering minimums
- No service charges
- No gratuity
- No cake cutting fee
- No set up fee
- No cleaning fee
We guarantee all costs are fixed at the time of booking.
For tours, Pricing & availability:
It would be an honor to be a part of your special day.