Weddings & Commitment Ceremonies & Receptions
A place of Celebration
Here at Cerimon House, we have created an artful sanctuary space where you can mark your special moments. We are available for weddings and other celebrations of the heart, including: recommitment of vows, marriage equality gatherings, themed ceremonies, large receptions and more.
Our Main Auditorium is tastefully restored in a neutral palette that can be easily dressed-up with your wedding colors & themes.
For ceremonies & weddings, our Main Auditorium fits 100 guests seated at tables - or 150 guests standing (cocktail style). We also offer a wrap-around balcony with additional seating, which is a great space for a secondary food & beverage area, as needed.
Your all-inclusive rental includes the following:
- 7 hours exclusive use of the building (additional time may be rented by the hour)
- 1-hour staging rehearsal (to be scheduled), and 2-hour ‘technical rehearsal’ the day-of for equipment set-up
- Onsite Weddings Event Coordinator to help the entire day of the event
- 2 one-hour dedicated planning sessions and unlimited emails & phone calls with Coordinator
- Set-up & clean-up by our staff
- 100 banquet chairs and 22 folding tables (6' X 2.5')
- Tables for catering and other needs
- 4 individual unisex restrooms
- Use of our Wedding Party suite
- Plentiful free on-street parking, north of NE Sumner St.
We offer clear Pricing & value:
- No corkage fees
- No catering minimums
- No service charges
- No gratuity
- No cake cutting fee
- No set up fee
- No cleaning fee
We guarantee all costs are fixed at the time of booking.
For tours, Pricing & availability:
It would be an honor to be a part of your special day.